Location: Tenfold’s office in Wandsworth, West London
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Tenfold is a marketing agency based in Wandsworth, West London. Our vision is to become the best marketing agency for the UK financial sector, and we believe that we’ll do this by building a company that both our team and our clients love. Every day, we challenge the way that financial companies communicate. We’re passionate about helping them to succeed. Why? Because we believe in our clients – we believe that they’re changing the world for the better.
We recently turned five years old as a company. For the first five years we built the business remotely, as a micro team, bootstrapping our future success. Now we’re taking the next big step in our journey as we begin to rapidly grow. That’s where you come in.
We are seeking a talented candidate to join us on our journey. This is an opportunity to become an early member of our growing team and play a pivotal role in the development of our business. We’re looking for a self-starting go-getter who is excited to help our clients grow their businesses and to help us build our own.
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll use your broad skillset to work on varied marketing tasks, from social media to content strategy and much more. You’ll need the ability to learn new tools and tactics fast and will need to have an intuitive understanding of technology. You’ll also need to gain a deep understanding of our clients and their customers in order to produce marketing materials that are targeted to their goals and challenges.
The most important thing we’re looking for is a good fit with Tenfold’s values: Happiness, Freedom, Excellence, Creativity, Self-Improvement, Entrepreneurialism, and Helping Others. Beyond this, these are the essentials we need:
- You’ll have a good degree, either in a relevant subject or with an additional marketing qualification.
- You will LOVE social media and have experience using it to promote an organisation or cause. (This does not have to be in a business context, though this would be beneficial). Experience of other digital marketing tactics (e.g. PPC) would also be highly beneficial.
- You’ll have a natural ability to craft messaging and write short-form copy (such as social posts and newsletters) to a very high standard in a short timeframe. You will be able to demonstrate an excellent level of written English, be able to understand topics and materials quickly, and write with attention to technical detail.
- You will be able to demonstrate an excellent level of computer literacy and get to grips with new apps quickly and intuitively.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills and the confidence to work directly with our high-flying clients.
- You’ll be a creative thinker with a results-focussed mindset. You’ll be well organised and self-motivated. You’ll be keen to learn from others but also capable of working things out alone. You’ll be inquisitive and not afraid to challenge the norm.
As we work exclusively in the financial sector, a keen interest in finance would be a huge bonus!
- An unparalleled opportunity to become a key member of our growing team, to learn and develop quickly, with huge scope for career progression as we grow
- Competitive salary and generous matched pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance – 25 days plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve to New Year.
- Flexible working hours
- Self-improvement and training encouraged
- Laptop provided
- Modern, open office in vibrant Wandsworth (10 mins walk from Wandsworth Town station or 15 from East Putney tube) with café on site and other options within five minutes’ walk
To apply, email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter.